This is Rome: the city that oozes culture. From the Roman Empire and The Vatican to pasta and espresso’s, scooters and fashion. La Bella Italia! What’s not to like? Even the weather helps to make trips to Rome an unforgettable experience. Think Rome and Jazz aren’t a match? Think again. Rome is home to a number of great clubs and you will have the chance to live your dream and perform in one of them with this trip to Rome!
Four days of workshops and masterclasses preparing you for the ultimate goal: performing live in Rome! You will have plenty of time for sightseeing and shopping as well. Rest assured it will be inspirational, memorable and groundbreaking.
€749,- ($820 – price in shop is in U.S. Dollars)
November 1 – 4, 2017
Intake lesson in Amsterdam, or via Skype / Facetime
Three nights stay with breakfast in the city center in a 2 – person room with separate beds.
6 hours of workshops and masterclasses
Visits to jam sessions / Open Mic Nights under Ilse’s guidance, or participation in concerts as a guest of Ilse’s.
Travel expenses (tickets). This way you have the option to stay longer, or travel ahead. And perhaps you want to go by train or car, or use your Airmiles?
Lunch and dinners. This way you can eat according to your preference and budget. However, we often end up eating together.
Entrance fees for clubs.
A room of your own. If you want one, let Ilse know and she’ll see what see can do for you. There will be additional costs for a single room.
As soon as the trip is final, Ilse will provide data about the best flights and times. You book your own ticket allowing you to add days to the trip. Most of the time we travel together. The earlier you book a ticket, the cheaper they are!
We stay at a hotel or apartment in the city center. Lessons take place in a studio or at the apartment.
Mornings are for lessons, afternoons for leisure and nights for performances or shows. If it’s still too scary for you to perform, you can always choose not to.
1. Your registration is definitive when you paid through the link on this site, or by bank transfer within 7 days of your booking.
2. You travel at your risk. Jazz Singers Academy / Ilse Huizinga does not accept liability for personal injury, damage or loss of your possessions.
3. In case of cancellation, for whatever reason, there will be no reimbursement. We advise you kindly to book the right travel insurances.
4. Ilse intends to have you all sing at Open Mic Events and/or concerts. However, there can be no guarantees, due to unforeseen circumstances in relevant clubs. Ilse will do her utmost to find alternatives.
5. If the number of attendees is not sufficient, the trip will be canceled, and the full amount will be refunded.